Sustainable Transport Survey Terms & Conditions
1. These are the terms and conditions that you agree to by completing the Sustainability Survey. They also
apply to your participation in any competition run by Headkayse Ltd T/A Hedkayse. By submitting your
entry you agree to these rules If you do not agree, please do not submit your entry.
2. The prize draw is open to anyone over the age of 18, any entries received from anyone under the age of 18
will not be considered and will be removed from our all platforms.
3. The competition excludes Hedkayse employees, their immediate family, or any person or company
associated with Hedkayse.
4. Before completing the Sustainable Transportation Survey please check the information on how to enter
provided on our website or social media platforms, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Linkedin.
5. Entries submitted will be automatically entered into the prize draw on completion of the survey. Entries
must include a valid email address .
6. One winner will be selected from all entries submitted. Excluding any entries from anyone under the age
of 18 as per point 2.
7. All entries submitted must adhere to the following criteria to be considered in the prize draw.
a. All questions completed in full.
b. Include a valid email address.
8. Invalid, duplicate or incomplete entries will not be considered, and we accept no responsibility for lost
9. The prize will be a Hedkayse | ONE cycle helmet. You will be entitled to choose the colour of helmet from
our standard colour range advertised on our website (hedkayse.com) at the time of winning. The Unique
and leather option Hedkayse ONE options are not included in the prize selection.
10. The prize is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
11. The winner will be chosen by the Hedkayse team based upon the entrant requirements stated in point 2.a,
12. The result is final and no discussion will be entered into concerning the outcome.
13. The winning contacted via the email address supplied in the survey.
14. If we are unable to make contact through the method stated in point 13. or you do not respond within 2
weeks of our first contact, we reserve the right to offer the prize to an alternative entrant.
15. By submitting your email address you are agreeing to receiving future marketing.
16. We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the draw or the
prize due to any circumstances that arise beyond our control.
17. The prize draw is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
220/2/21 The ATIC. Loughborough University Science and Enterprise Park. 5 Oakwood Drive. Loughborough. LE11 3QF