Technically, this is version “4.1”, 4 complete manufacturing re-designs with many, many iterations within.
- Over 25 different specs of helmet
- Over 10,000 in house drop tests gathering huge clusters of data
- 3 official European EN-1078 tests
- Many sleepless nights
- All conducted in order to produce a fully legal and roadworthy version of Hedkayse. A painful but rewarding journey in realising a world first.
Why so long and complicated? well we’ve covered most of this in previous updates, so let’s move on to the future stuff!
Revving up to production, we now have some new images of how this looks, as well as some key points:
- it still goes small and in your bag
- it is really really tough
- it fits just about any adult head size
- it is still in 8 great colours
- and we love it
Below this post there is a comments box where we can keep everything in one place. We would like to invite you to feedback on initial thoughts on the product.
Finally, if anybody wants to buy another one for the same price paid on Indiegogo we will open this up (thanks for all the questions on that) once everyone has a helmet.
Again, thank you so much for your continual support!
With very best regards,
The team at Hedkayse