CGI - in Lars Grey!
How did Lars Grey come about?
And who came up with Lars Grey?
Firstly, all the colours of Hedkayse helmets have a musically themed name. - explained here.
If you can work it out why Lars Grey, leave a comment with your reason.
And find out who's won the helmet at the end of the week!
Lars Grey - Lars in from Metalica - one metal colour reference there.
One of Metalica's most successful songs is "Enter Sandman" - Some "sand" is grey - especial the magnetic stuff, which has "metal-lic" properties. Also, an album called "Death Magnetic"
Fade to Black a Metalica song - to get to black you have to go through the greys.
Add some more reasons why Lars Grey is such a great name in the comments! And it is about time there was some "Metal" represented in our colour names!
Comments will be approved before showing up.
See what happens when Kate jumps on an EPS helmet vs a Hedkayse Helmet. What secrets are hidden inside a helmet?
Is it still safe to wear after a bump, drop, someone jumping on it?
The 5 scary truths about your bike helmet!
1) EPS (polystyrene) is great - great for one hit.
2) A dropped helmet, even from off a table to the floor, is going to lose some of its ability to protect you.
3) You should replace your EPS helmet every 5 years.
4) Head sweat, dirt, puddle splash, and hard work doesn’t make for a nice place to put your hands, let alone your head.
5) Counterfeit or Fake branded helmets